SIDE13 has finished successfully
SIDE13 has finished successfully with
- 142 Participants
- 98 Presentations (51 talks, 47 posters)
To be continued ...
SIDE14 will be held in
in June 2020.
See you again!
The pictures of Olsztyn are provided by Wikimedia Commons.
SIDE 13 is the thirteenth in a series of biennial conferences devoted to Symmetries and Integrability of Difference Equations, and in particular to: ordinary and partial difference equations, analytic difference equations, orthogonal polynomials and special functions, symmetries and reductions, discrete differential geometry, integrable discrete systems on graphs, integrable dynamical mappings, (discrete) Painlevé equations, integrability criteria, Yang-Baxter type equations, cluster algebras, difference Galois theory, quantum mappings, quantum field theory on space-time lattices, representation theory, combinatorics, numerical models of differential equations, discrete stochastic models and other related topics.
The first SIDE conference took place in Estérel, Quebec, Canada, May 22-29, 1994. The event was so successful that it gave rise to the series of conferences since held in the United Kingdom, Italy, Japan, France, Finland, Germany, Australia, Bulgaria, China, India and Canada.
You can find the past announcement.
SIDE13 has been supported by
JSPS KAKENHI Grant Number 15K04862, 16H03941, 18H01127, 18K03435, 26287018,
JST/CREST “Development of Verified Numerical Computations for Mathematical Modeling”, and
Fukuoka Convention and Visitors Bureau.
Journal of Physics A: Mathematical and Theoretical.
The Japan Society for Industrial and Applied Mathematics
Institute of Mathematics for Industry, Kyushu University
SIDE Series Website
- SIDE12: 2016 Sainte-Adele, Canada
- SIDE11: 2014 Bangalore, India
- SIDE10: 2012 Xikou, Ningbo, China
- SIDE9: 2010 Varna, Bulgaria
- SIDE8.5: 2009 Cambridge, UK
- SIDE8: 2008 Ste-Adèle, Québec, Canada
- SIDE7: 2006 Melbourne, Australia
- SIDE6.5: 2005 Munich, Germany
- SIDE6: 2004 Helsinki, Finland
- SIDE5: 2002 Giens, France
- SIDE4: 2000 Tokyo, Japan
- SIDE3: 1998 Sabaudia, Italy
- SIDE2: 1996 Canterbury, Kent, UK
- SIDE1: 1994 Esterel, Québec, Canada